As an independent financial advisory company, we offer to companiesare proposing alternative funding solutions
Innovative and secured solutions to convert your mobilized assets into cash.
Customized solutions for an access to a large and diversified investor’s pool.
EXPERTISE AND SUPPORT
A multidisciplinary team attentive to your needs/requirements and support you throughout the project.
Shareholder structure and governance
- Arkéa is composed of many federations such as the Crédit Mutuel de Bretagne, Sud-Ouest and Massif Central ones, as well as thirty specialized subsidiaries.
- With more than 10 000 employees, 3500 administrators, 4,4 million customers in bank and insurance and more than 132 billion euros in assets, Arkéa ranks amongst the very first banks with their headquarters in region
- Cedrus Partners is a CIF (financial investment advisor), leader in France concerning financial investment advice to legal persons (15 employees, more than 15 billion assets under advice and 50 active clients).
- Cedrus Partners is specialized in assets portfolio strategy for institutional, family office and large firms. Cedrus Partners has a deep belief to make more operational as possible their clients’ recommendations.
- BTW is a privately managed family office run by 3 founding partners with a team of 10 employees.
- Founded by three asset-management experts, BTW has a strong relationship with European first ranking institutional investors, allowing to assist Pytheas’ growth.
- RTFS Investment aims to support a limited number of projects that have an innovative perspective in corporate finance and credit risk transfer.
- The company provides its expertise on the structuring and management of the ALM vehicles dedicated to financing companies.
Before becoming chief executive of Schelcher Prince gestion in 2011, Sébastien was responsible for the fixed income, convertibles and structured products at Rotschild and Cie – 25 years of experience in fixed income management.
Co-founder of Altedia IC then Cedrus Partners.
20 years’ experience in the investment bank and asset management.
Former head of EMEA clients’ solutions within Mitsubishi group’s investment bank. Close to principal finance activity, his team offered transfer risk and financing solutions.
19 years’ experience in securitization and structuration.
He joined Cedrus Partners in 2004 to open the Bordeaux office and manage the corporate clients. In 2017 he became associate and led the direction of the family office division.
He actively participated in the development of disintermediation at Arkéa C & I bank, with the launch of two loan funds for the local public-sector economy and the creation of the institutional platform.
19 years’ experience in financial markets on rates, currencies and credits products (Paribas Asset Management, Société Générale, Natixis). Expert in electronic trading platforms and business processes implementation.
Co-founder of Sycomore AM. He has 20 years’ experience in the financial markets and asset management industries (Banque du Louvre, JP Morgan).
Reverse Factoring Platform
In a context of economic recovery, responsible companies must support their suppliers. This is why Pytheas Capital Advisors allows them to easily reduce payment times thanks to Treso2, its unique collaborative platform dedicated to processing invoices.
Asset management company
Founded in 1989, EuroTitrisation currently manages more than 79 billion euros of debt. It deals with many forms of securitization transactions and relies on a qualified team offering services with high added value. Flexibility and independence are the roots of its strategy
CACEIS is an international banking group that offers all post-trade services on all asset classes. With a solid IT infrastructure, it develops execution, clearing, custody, custodian and fund administration solutions for a client base of institutional investors, investment management companies, banks, brokers and companies.
Part of the Faurecia-Direct program, PYTHEAS Capital Advisors has been mandated by Faurecia Group, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers, to provide an early settlement service to its suppliers who wish to benefit from advance payment.
Different from a traditional financing solution and independent of Faurecia, the Direct service enables suppliers to benefit from an early payment according to their needs and without any constraint of use.
Pytheas Capital Advisors is pleased to be associated with this innovative program for suppliers of Faurecia Group.